Thursday, May 12, 2005

______________________________

Today is officially the last day of classes. I'm excited. Now, my goal today is to finish off killing Tiffany and Josh in Mario Party 6. Yoshi will be victorious! Aside from eating cake and playing Mario Party, I got to hang out and get some pictures of Tatianna and Cotto. It was a good day.
I think what I most grateful for, is that I no longer have Biology. I swear Normark is the worst professor I've had ever! I'm just glad I will never see him again. Thank God! I'm actually going to miss my Chemistry lecture though. I'm going to miss Fermann. He was definitely a cool professor. Physics wasn't that bad. I thought I was going to hate it, but Tracshen is extremely nice and willing to help outside of the lecture. So, I think I will some aspects of this semester, but I"m glad its ending. Well, I got to go. Leave some love.

Softly Whispered at...|8:55 AM|

Softly Whispered at ...

Name:Bryan
B-day:July 1, 1986
Nicks:Don't really have one
School:UMASS Amherst
Contact:bryan.martins@gmail.com

[[ My Adores ]]

Food:Korean and Japanese Food
Drinks:eh...don't have a favorite
I do however enjoy...
A good apple martini
Screwdriver
Bacardi Rum and Diet Coke
Pastimes:Working!
I love photography
And would love to model
someday
People:Too many to list
But Tiffany and Tatianna will get
Mention Here

[[ My Detests ]]

People:I like everyone
There are very few people
I hate.
Things:Ignorance
Unkept"ness"
Lack of self confidence
Sad Endings Food:Seafood!!!
I can't eat anything
That swims in the ocean
I'm considering becoming
A vegetarian

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:Michael Woods
Song:Solex - Close To the Edge

[[ My History ]]

|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|January 2006|February 2006|March 2006|April 2006|August 2006

[[ The Conversations ]]

[[ My Friends ]]

Facebook Me| My Xanga| My LJ| Wife's Blog| Sammi's MySpace|
[[ Credits ]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|