I don't know why lately when I wake up I feel my absolute worse. Ever since I've been up this today, I've been crying softly. It just seems like my body can barely make it out of bed anymore. I've just been so stressed out about almost every possible thing. I just want this break to end so I can try to piece things back together.
I'm just really looking back to seeing people again. I hate being home and feeling stressed. I miss the fun...of staying up late at night and ordering Wings or Fatzos and feeling horrible after you stuff yourself silly ...of kicked everyone else's ass at Mario Party and GoldenEye007 and other random video games ...just falling asleep next to someone who cares for you as apposed to always sleeping alone. I look foward to seeing a couple of other people who I weren't really mentioned in the previous entry.
^Ms. Elizabeth Moran by day...
^...By Night. (Note: No matter how much I rotated the picture...it posted this way...I'm still confused.)
Tiffany and I have been talking a lot lately about our futures and what we are going to do. Somehow we both don't know what to really do with our degrees. She knows what she wants but its very hard to get a position. I don't know where and what I want to do. Right now I have a foggy future and it doesn't bug me that much. The only thing I want is my future is happiness, not extreme wealth - just comfort, not to be popular - just to have close friends, one person to stick everything out with - not to take my journey alone... You get the idea. It just seems that I will not accomplish any of this staying here. It would healthier to get far away from this place once I graduate... most likely outside of the country if possible. The pictures below are of my home in Portugal. How I do miss it horribly and can't wait to go back again.
^ View of the beach (pria dos reis...pretty sure thats the name) closest to my Grandmother's house.
^ The street outside my Grandmother's apt. as seen from the front balcony. A lot of buildings in this area of town are very old fashion.
^Daybreak clouds of Lisbon. I took this as we were flying in.
^These are cliffs that are the cut off the beach(in the previous picture) from the mainland.
^Random picture of me walking around outside.
Well I should be off to get ready for another lovely day of TJ Maxx. Talk to you all later.
Name:Bryan
B-day:July 1, 1986
Nicks:Don't really have one
School:UMASS Amherst
Contact:bryan.martins@gmail.com
[[ My Adores ]]
Food:Korean and Japanese Food
Drinks:eh...don't have a favorite
I do however enjoy...
A good apple martini
Screwdriver
Bacardi Rum and Diet Coke
Pastimes:Working!
I love photography
And would love to model
someday
People:Too many to list
But Tiffany and Tatianna will get
Mention Here
[[ My Detests ]]
People:I like everyone
There are very few people
I hate.
Things:Ignorance
Unkept"ness"
Lack of self confidence
Sad Endings
Food:Seafood!!!
I can't eat anything
That swims in the ocean
I'm considering becoming
A vegetarian
[[ Music's Playing ]]
Artist:Michael Woods
Song:Solex - Close To the Edge
[[ My History ]]
|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|January 2006|February 2006|March 2006|April 2006|August 2006
[[ The Conversations ]]
[[ My Friends ]]
Facebook Me|
My Xanga|
My LJ|
Wife's Blog|
Sammi's MySpace|
[[ Credits ]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|